Black Hat Marketing involves hacking, tricking, exploiting, using and manipulating the loopholes that exist in the Social Media and Search Engines to get much faster and more efficient results both in terms of Digital Reputation and Outreach which can be directly measured in numbers. Its the ultimate truth that the Search Engines and the Social Media Providers are running on an algorithm and a peice of code which is certainly not human.
So, in true terms Black Hat Marketing in our language is feeding the Social Media and Search Media with the quality content that best fits their policies and criteria they are looking for and in return they would award us with a substantially higher ranking, better indexing, more outreach, more followers, more traffic, better ratings and in short better results. Black Hat Marketing can be applied to almost all segments, some of which are listed below:
- Black Hat SEO: gain higher rankings on search engine results
- Black Hat SMM: increase “likes” and sharing of your social media pages and profiles
- Black Hat Affiliate Marketing: increase commissions for links
- Black Hat Content Optimization on Blogs and Forums: increase views in order to raise ad revenues
- Negative Content Removal: Removal of search and social media results and pages that are degrading or bad for your Reputation
- Miscellaneous: Increase Website Traffic and Better Online Reputation Management