What is Reverse Engineering?
What We Do?
We go into depths to disassemble the attack software in order to figure out how it worked
Our team is proficient in dismantling and analysing computer software to find the proof
What Are The Benefits of Reverse Engineering?
Reverse Engineering is used by our Security Experts to determine how tough it is to hack a piece of software. Experts may propose ways to make things more difficult for cyber criminals.
Our team of Reverse Engineers look into a programme and require no source code to comprehend program operations.
Team will Reverse Engineer systems to find vulnerabilities, malware and viruses, and restore critical software algorithms
We use Reverse Engineering to find data on software exploitability. This makes hacking even more tough.
Our Security Software Programmers that deal with a range of data types and protocols find this approach helpful
How Does Reverse Engineering Relate To Forensics?
How does Reverse Engineering work?
Static Analysis and Dynamic Analysis are the two most popular approaches of Reverse Engineering software systems that we believe in. If the code or operation of the programme can be discovered, a cure for the attack may be developed to stop it from spreading across a computer network and to prevent future attacks.
Static Analysis examines software without needing to run it and also exposes the user to the threats of the programme in use.
Dynamic Analysis utilizes controlled programme execution or disassembly to learn how hazardous software operates
Malware Reverse Engineering
The process of Reverse Engineering malware entails disassembling (and, in some cases, decompiling) a computer programme. We transform the Binary instructions to code mnemonics (or higher level structures) in this process to examine what the programme does and what systems it affects.
Mobile App Reverse Engineering
Reverse Engineering is the process of disassembling something to figure out how it works, whether it's a lock or a mobile app. Mobile app decompiling is a type of Reverse Engineering that examines a mobile app's source code. As the binary is decompiled, its contents are translated from low-level abstraction to higher-level abstraction.
Software Reverse Engineering
Software Reverse Engineering is the process of retrieving a product's design, required specifications, and functionality from its code. It generates data from a software database. Software Reverse Engineering is the process of studying a software system to derive design and implementation details .
Website Reverse Engineering
Website Reverse Engineering is the process of determining how a website was built from the beginning. This may be accomplished by inspecting the source code of the website. Front-end and back-end programming are required for every website. Front-end programming is responsible for the creation of logos, posts, messages, and animations.
What is Malware Reverse Engineering?
What is Mobile App Reverse Engineering?
- ✓ It uses various techniques from security testing to crime
- ✓ It involves dismantling a smartphone app to learn how it works
- ✓ In mobile application RE, the software is a Mobile Application
- ✓ It involves the examination of source code of a mobile app
- ✓ A decompiler analyses the binary, abstracting its information
What is Software Reverse Engineering?
What is Website Reverse Engineering?
- ✓ The process of knowing how a website is built is known as Website Reverse Engineering.
- ✓ Website Reverse Engineering focuses on observing the source code of a website.
- ✓ Reverse Engineering is utilized because it is capable of repairing previously created systems.
- ✓ We, at CryptoMize, help you examine how the existing systems manage your current website activities.
- ✓ Making use of the Developer Toolbar in a browser is important to make its local copy.
Our team deeply examines and analyzes the hidden and suspicious codes in your systems to understand how they function.
We believe in grasping the full concept. One of the major aims of our Reverse Engineering service is to facilitate the complete understanding of software systems.
Discovering Source Code
CryptoMize focuses on looking into the source code of mobile apps in order to identify any vulnerabilities that might eventually reveal what exactly happened.
Frequently Asked Questions
2. Optimisation of a component
3. Replacement of Legacy Parts
4. Corporate espionage and competitor intelligence
5. Improving the documentation quality of products
6.Educating Future Workers to Improve Productivity
There are three phases of the Reverse Engineering process:
- Recovery from implementation: Learn as much as possible about the application and create a first model.
- Create a plan for recovery: Undo the database structure's mechanics and resolve foreign key references.
- Recovering from analysis: Remove any design artefacts and flaws from the model.
We’d Love to Hear From You.
We are happy to help and answer any question you might have.
Let’s connect and create success stories together.