Search Engine Optimization is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s unpaid results—often referred to as “natural,” “organic,” or “earned” results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
Why is SEO so important for your business?
- Ranking Importance: This year resesrch shows that approximately 85% of all Web sites are found via search engines
- Major Search Engines : 96% of Internet users begin their Web search through a major search engine (Google, Bing, Yahoo, AOL)
- Effective Strategy : SEO allows you the ability to choose keyword phrases for searches performed by potential customers
- 342 Billion Search Results : In January 2018, more than 17.5 billion searches were performed with 342 billion search results
- Bring Visitors : Solid SEO and search friendly Web design will help bring visitors to your Website
- Consumer Perception : Consumer perception is that the higher a Web sites is ranked in a search engine