Services Related Queries Only
Marketing Analyst Internship
Marketing Analyst Requirements
Marketing Analyst Role
Marketing Analyst Job Description
• Gathering and analysing data.
• Track, measure and analyse all initiatives to report on social media ROI
• Monitoring customer bases and identifying new ones.
• Reporting to marketing managers and coordinators.
• Preparing detailed reports on consumer behavior, competitors’ activities, outcomes, and sales.
• Designing market surveys.
• Determining future trends.
• Communicating with customers, competitors and suppliers.
• Developing strategies to improve market reach.
• Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
• Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition
• Perform market analysis and research.
• Analyze complex data sets and present useful information.
• Deliver regular reports on your findings and suggested actions.
Marketing Analyst Skills
• Proven data interpretation skills
• Posses search engines, web analytics, and business research tools acumen
• Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office
• Deep knowledge of data warehousing, and mining
• Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
• Working knowledge with CRM programs
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask well
• Strong background in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
• Previous experience in market research
• Knowledge of software applications including SAS and SPSS
• Experience with various survey tools
• Should be in the pursuing of a college degree or above
• Marketing and business-related majors preferred
• Strong presentation and blogging skills
• Strong MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category