Services Related Queries Only
Marketing Researcher Responsibilites
Marketing researcher is responsible for meeting and liaising with clients to negotiate and agree research projects. formulating plans or proposals to present to your client or senior management. writing and managing the distribution of surveys and questionnaires. briefing interviewers and researchers. preparing briefs and commissioning research. conducting qualitative or quantitative surveys, which may involve field, interview or focus group assessments
Marketing researcher is responsible for analysing and interpreting data to identify patterns and solutions, including surveys and focus group transcripts. consulting clients about project requirements and objectives. using statistical software to manage and organise information. monitoring the progress of research projects
Research Analyst Career Path
Research Analyst Jobs for Freshers
Research Analyst Job Description
•  Analysing and interpreting data to identify patterns and solutions, including surveys and focus group transcripts.
•  Having interest in psychology and behavioural science for qualitative research.
•  Keep an eye at market.
•  Collect and analyse data and information that is valuable to their clients who are made up of organisations, businesses and government departments.
•  Commercial awareness for work with corporate clients.
•  Writing detailed reports and presenting results; advising clients/senior management on how to best use research findings; managing budgets.
•  Writing market research articles and blogs
•  Compile and analyse statistical data using traditional and modern methods
•  Perform SWOT Analysis of companies
•  Gathering information regarding key players of market
•  Understanding the market structure and trends across various segments by analysing various factors that shape the market growth
•  Undertake activities for platform promotion and collect responses and insights from them in your report.
Research Analyst Qualifications
•  Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities.
•  Strong knowledge of statistics and computers.
•  Specialise in either quantitative or qualitative research.
•  Should be any Graduate.
•  Good knowledge of Marketing.
•  Should be Willing and Ready to Travel.
•  Pro-Active and Willing to take Initiatives and Responsibilities.
•  Minimum Work Experience of 0 – 5 Years.
•  Up-to-Date with Recent Market ups and downs.
•  Should be Creative, with Artistic Flair and with Good Imagination,
•  Analytics and High Order Thinking Skills.
•  Ability to Work Under Pressure with Dynamic Workload and Time Pressure.
•  Ability to both Lead and Follow Instructions and Give Appropriate Input and Suggestions when required to.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category