Services Related Queries Only
Marketing analysts collect and interpret information about market conditions and consumer behaviour to help businesses make less risky decisions when launching new products, pricing products and services, and entering new markets. Gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition
Market analyst is responsible for studying market conditions to assess the potential sales of products and services. The successful market analyst will be able to analyze qualitative data, trends, strategies, and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness. The majority of market analysts are employed by marketing agencies varying in size within different companies and industries.
Marketing Analyst Job
Marketing Analyst Jobs for Freshers
Marketing Analyst Job Description
•  Should know Strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of market( SWOT Analysis)
•  Collect data by implementing different methods(Opinion polls,surveys etc)
•  Make a plan and implement it after taking senior approval
•  Prepare reports on findings while illustrating data with graphs
•  Measure the result of advertising and marketing
•  Use different different methods to collect and analyse the data
•  Analyse all the data in detailed version and present in front of management
•  Collect and analyse the data as per customer preferences
•  Upgrade according to market trends and implement best method
•  Advice clients or senior management on the best ways to use provided data
Marketing Analyst Skills
•  Trained or educated in marketing field
•  Having experience in market research
•  Aware about the statistical knowledge (SPSS,SAS) databases and MS office
•  Excellent communication skills
•  Must know how to do data warehousing and data mining
•  Should aware about different data collection methods ( surveys and polls)
•  He knows how to use data in effective and efficient manner
•  Ability to multi task well
•  Experience in various survey tools
•  Having knowledge of all CRM programs
•  Strong analytical and critical thinking
•  Think out of boxes
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category