Services Related Queries Only
Market Research Analyst Internship
Market Research Analyst Skills
Market Research Analyst Career Path
Market Research Analyst Job Description
• Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
• Analyse data using statistical software
• designing questionnaires and advising on methodology of collection of data
• collecting data and assimilating statistics, using statistical software
• Devise and design qualitative and quantitative custom market research projects
• Perform qualitative and quantitative analyses to identify opportunities for product expansion
• Apply statistical techniques to interpret data and produce substantiated recommendations.
• Make recommendations for feasible methods for market penetration
• Proactively share and present market research reports and data analysis throughout the organization
• Research competitors and compile data for benchmarking
• Develop strong partnerships with cross-functional teams
• Advise management on new innovations in the area of market research, and create new ways to meet the needs of a changing marketplace.
• Making recommendations based on the data collected
• Gathering facts, information, knowledge from various sources over the internet
• Market research on market landscape, competitor offerings.
• Work on internal backend systems for updating content and prices, use the toolkits for sending update announcements, content edit requests whenever required
Market Research Analyst Qualifications
• Ability to cope with fast-paced and pressured work
• Strong attention to detail and a strong analytical mind.
• Ability to notice patterns within statistics
• Confident presentation skills
• Commercial awareness
• A methodical approach to work
• Familiarity or training in statistics or a willingness to learn
• Have strong IT skills and have knowledge of or be keen to learn statistical software packages
• Be able to be flexible and work as part of a team.
• Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
• Knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office
• Familiarity with CRM programs
• Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
• Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling and mining
• Oustanding communication, interpersonal and skills
• Analytical aptitude and data oriented approach
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category