– Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
– Analyse data using statistical software
– designing questionnaires and advising on methodology of collection of data
– collecting data and assimilating statistics, using statistical software
– Devise and design qualitative and quantitative custom market research projects
– Perform qualitative and quantitative analyses to identify opportunities for product expansion
– Apply statistical techniques to interpret data and produce substantiated recommendations.
– Make recommendations for feasible methods for market penetration
– Proactively share and present market research reports and data analysis throughout the organization
– Research competitors and compile data for benchmarking
– Develop strong partnerships with cross-functional teams
– Advise management on new innovations in the area of market research, and create new ways to meet the needs of a changing marketplace.
– Making recommendations based on the data collected
– Gathering facts, information, knowledge from various sources over the internet
– Market research on market landscape, competitor offerings.
– Work on internal backend systems for updating content and prices, use the toolkits for sending update announcements, content edit requests whenever required