Services Related Queries Only
Marketing Researcher Internship
Research Analyst Career Path
Research Analyst Skills
Research Analyst Job Description
• Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases
• Investigating market activity
• Analysing published data and statistics
• Evaluating past performance of a product or service’s sales
• Assessing future trends
• Commissioning surveys
• coordinating research projects
• Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
• Work with management and technical team and understand services offered
• Market research through secondary and primary research
• Connect with potential customers and conduct voice of customer data collection
• Analyse data collected through primary and secondary research
• Prepare daily & monthly reports
Research Analyst Qualifications
• Knowledge of principles of marketing, research methodology techniques and analysis of data
• Ability to cope with fast-paced and pressured work
• An interest in psychology and behaviour
• Commercial awareness
• A methodical approach to work
• Familiarity or training in statistics or a willingness to learn
• Be able to be flexible and work as part of a team.
• Attention to detail
• Self-motivated, capable of multitasking, and a team player
• Skilled in Google Suite, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Experience conducting internet research
• Good presentation and speaking skills
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category