Services Related Queries Only
Cyber Forensics Expert Internship
Cyber Forensics Training
cyber Forensic Investigator
Cyber Forensics Expert Job Description
• Identify, gain access and secure any necessary devices or systems to be examined.
• Reconstruct damaged hardware, if necessary.
• Copy or use other means to ensure data is not changed during the analysis.
• Recover the target information and assess the credibility and completeness of the data.
• Identify and document any metadata associated with the files, such as date of creation, owner, etc.
• Document any other findings or discovered files or communications which may be relevant.
• Ensure that all work is done in compliance with local and federal laws and forensic standards.
• Collect the information in a legally admissible way.
• Provide an audit trail.
• Compile and secure the evidence and write structured reports acceptable for court.
• Advise and train law enforcement and legal staff on forensics.
Digital Forensics Skills
• Must be able to commit to a 3 month training program with the opportunity to join full-time
• Innovative and creative
• Problem solving skills
• Strong initiative
• Ability to write script/code
• Have relevant skills and interests
• You will need to be proficient in painstakingly reverse engineering the forensic evidence that you discover in order to find the root causes of any successful attacks and penetrations into the affected organisations IT and Data Security systems.
• keep up to date with evolving cyber-crime methods and developments within the digital forensics field
• undergo security checks and vetting procedures
• work to relevant ISO accreditations.
• Stay current in all areas of information technology concerning security breaches or malicious attacks.
• Patience, dedication determination and resilience
• Positive aptitude
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category