Services Related Queries Only
Reverse Engineer Internship
Reverse Engineer Internship
Reverse Engineer Requirements
Reverse Engineer Job Description
• Analyse executables and malicious files
• Collaborate with a team of experienced malware analysts and researchers
• Develop novel solutions to challenges facing incident responders and malware analysts
• Support the company’s research and development efforts
• Development of proof of concept code for selected vulnerabilities
• Responsible for server and systems administration, O&M and engineering and tactical operations tools.
• Conduct vulnerability analysis of complex and diverse software systems and network architectures .
• Identify anti-analysis techniques , including encryption , obfuscation , virtual machine detection , and conditional coding for the purpose of identifying tactics , techniques , and procedures used by malware authors .
• Provide subject matter expertise on cyber threats , attacks , and incidents of interests to PhishLabs and our customers as well as knowledge of typical attack vectors , network exploitation techniques , and exfiltration channels .
• Monitor underground marketplace activity for any new threats being distributed or discussed by cyber actors .
Reverse Engineer Required Skills
• Good understanding of SMTP and POP3 protocols
• Basic understanding of Windows and Linux based operating systems as well as the iOS and Android Platforms .
• Experience with enterprise level sandbox tools and familiarity of edge and endpoint protection systems .
• Basic understanding of operating system internals and Windows API .
• Experience with security data characterization standards such as STIX , MAEC , TAXII , CybOx
• Experience with networking , network protocols , and security infrastructures
• Excellent communication , written , and organizational skills
• Experience with creation and maintenance of rules to detect malicious activity or code
• Good experience with Arduino or microcontroller programming
• Decent understanding of electronics and embedded systems
• Knowledge about the inner workings of a 3D printer
• Experience in debugging electronics and firmware Good experience in C and C++
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category