Services Related Queries Only
Penetration Tester Internship
Android Penetration Testing Internship
Application Penetration Testing Requirements
PenetratIon Tester Job Description
• Create new tests to identify vulnerabilities across several systems
• Use physical security tests and identify areas that need physical protection
• Find vulnerabilities in popular, common software as well as proprietary applications
• Pinpoint entry points for hackers
• Use social engineering to identify improvement for security awareness and education
• Remember corporate considerations when performing penetration testing (limit downtime and employee productivity loss)
• Keep aware of the latest security threats and malware
• Review current corporate policies and help redefine procedures for better security
• Enhance current hardware and software with implementations of better security standards
• Document feedback and reports for review of main business managers
• Evaluate and select from a range of penetration testing tools
• Deploy the testing methodology and collect data
PenetratIon Tester Required Skills
• Good understanding of network protocols
• Strong technical skills in both information security architecture and penetration testing
• Ability to assess testing tools and deploy the right ones
• Project planning skills
• A solid understanding of ethical hacking
• Scripting and programming experience is beneficial
• Ability to explain findings to non-technical professionals
• Excellent report writing and presentation skills
• Customer facing skills and a proven track-record of building client relationships
• Able to work independently but also as part of a team
• Flexibility to change direction and manage conflicting demands
• Outstanding organisational and data analytics skills
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category