Services Related Queries Only
Cyber Forensics Expert
Cyber Forensics Expert Responsibilities
Cyber Forensics and Information Security Expert is a person who does digital investigation and retrieve cybercrime evidence by dismantling and rebuilding of any affected system or network, in order to retrieve potentially important data. and Identify additional systems/networks compromised by cyber attacks. Forensics experts carefully retrace cybercrime evidence back to the initial breach and identify which security weakness allowed it.
Forensics Analyst also organize cybercrime evidence into clear, detailed reports accessible to executives, law enforcement, lawyers, and judges. Forensics experts often need to explain reports, answer questions, and sometimes serve as expert witnesses in court. seek to improve organizational security, often advising executives on system improvements and/or training employees on cybersecurity matters.
Cyber Forensics and Information Security Jobs
Digital Forensics Jobs
Cyber Forensics Expert Job Description
• Conduct data breach and security incident investigations
• Recover and examine data from computers and electronic storage devices
• Dismantle and rebuild damaged systems to retrieve lost data
• Identify additional systems/networks compromised by cyber attacks
• Compile evidence for legal cases
• Draft technical reports, write declarations and prepare evidence for trial
• Give expert counsel to attorneys about electronic evidence in a case
• Advise law enforcement on the credibility of acquired data
• Provide expert testimony at court proceedings
• Train law enforcement officers on computer evidence procedures
• Keep abreast of emerging technologies, software and methodologies
• Stay proficient in forensic, response and reverse engineering skills
Digital Forensics Skills
• Bachelors degree in information technology or other information security related fields preferred.
• 6+ years of experience conducting, leading and supervising complex cyber investigation cases.
• Able to articulate and visually present complex forensic investigation and analysis results
• Strong presentation, communication, writing and interpersonal skills.
• Industry standard digital and mobile forensics certifications such as Encase, CFE, GCFE, PCME or equivalent in both computer and mobile forensics.
• Experience working with industry standard tools (X-Way forensics, Encase, Access data, SIFT, FTK).
• Able to work under pressure in time critical situations.
• Willing to travel.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category