Services Related Queries Only
PenetratIon Tester Responsibilities
Penetration testers, also known as “ethical hackers,” are highly skilled security specialists that spend their days attempting to breach computer and network security systems. These testers work in the information technology (IT) field to ensure that those without authorization cannot access an organization’s data. They do this by trying to hack into networks to identify potential vulnerabilities in the system.
Penetration tester understand complex computer systems and technical cyber security terms. carry out remote testing of a client’s network or onsite testing of their infrastructure to expose weaknesses in security. plan and create penetration methods, scripts and tests. Carry out application, network, systems and infrastructure penetration tests. create reports and recommendations from his findings. advise on methods to fix or lower security risks to systems
PenetratIon Tester Jobs
PenetratIon Tester Requirements
PenetratIon Tester Job Description
• Perform formal penetration tests on web-based applications, networks and computer systems
• Web application penetration testing jobs
• Conduct physical security assessments of servers, systems and network devices
• Design and create new penetration tools and tests
• Probe for vulnerabilities in web applications, fat/thin client applications and standard applications
• Pinpoint methods that attackers could use to exploit weaknesses and logic flaws
• Employ social engineering to uncover security holes (e.g. poor user security practices or password policies)
• Incorporate business considerations (e.g. loss of earnings due to downtime, cost of engagement, etc.) into security strategies
• Research, document and discuss security findings with management and IT teams
• Review and define requirements for information security solutions
• Work on improvements for security services, including the continuous enhancement of existing methodology material and supporting assets
• Provide feedback and verification as an organization fixes security issues
PenetratIon Tester Required Skills
• 7+ years of experience in security applications and systems
• 5+ years of DAST (Dynamic Application Security Training) experience
• Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience with automated penetration tools
• Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience with manual penetration testing tools
• Advanced Information Security technical skills
• Knowledge and understanding of application or software security such as: web application penetration testing, secure code review, secure static code analysis
• Knowledge and understanding of banking or financial services industry
• Experience working in a large enterprise environment
• Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Knowledge and understanding of information security industry standards and government regulations
• Demonstrated experience developing and reviewing malicious use cases/threat models
• Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category