Services Related Queries Only
Ethical Hacker Responsibilities
An Ethical Hacker, also known as a whitehat hacker, or simply a whitehat, is a security professional who applies their hacking skills for defensive purposes on behalf of the owners of information systems. Nowadays, certiﬁed ethical hackers are among the most sought after information security employees in large organizations for researching the company’s system, network structure, and possible penetration sites.
An Ethical Hacker Create scripts that test for vulnerabilities including penetration testing and risk assessment. Perform risk assessment across the entire network including hardware and software systems. Creating suggestions for security upgrades. Develop low-level tools that improve Security Training and monitoring. Set up security policies that help personnel use best practices for digital protection .Train staff and personnel on best practices for network security
Certified Ethical Hacking Jobs
Ethical Hacker Requirements
Ethical Hacker Job Description
• Documentation and presentation of security-testing results (final reports and presentations) to the executive, middle management, and technical teams.
• Review of network architecture and security.
• He or She will be Managing online security of all our and client websites.
• Risk assessments, vulnerability assessments, and manage intrusion detection/prevention mechanisms.
• Assist the other Ethical Hackers in projects & cases.
• Management and Remediation of the results of various security incidents as/when they occur.
• Evaluation of new and proposed security systems and technologies.
• Definition of monitoring criteria and process for ensuring that industry best practices are maintained.
• Assessment of security awareness training using social engineering.
• He/She will be Responsible for Handling, Operating, Management.
• Meeting/liaising with Trainers to discuss status of project.
Ethical Hacker Qualifications
• Any Graduate with excellent knowledge of Ethical Hacking
• Certified Ethical hacker jobs for Freshers
• Excellent Aptitude, Manipulative, Behavioural, Computational, Presentation, Verbal, Written, Interpersonal, Communications and Teaching Skills and should be Fluent in English.
• Should be Willing and Ready to Travel.
• Should be open to work in Flexible Hours. As a member of the Ethical Hacking Team you will be responsible for performing security assessments of a wide range of products and services in an equally wide range of technologies.
• Keen to Keep Researching for New, Interactive and Latest updates.
• Should be well versed with Industry Knowledge.
• Up-to-Date with Recent Technological and Software Developments, Advances in Computer Technology and How This Affects the Business Environment and have a
• Strong Client Focus.
• Should be Creative, with Artistic Flair and with Good Imagination, Analytics and High Order Thinking Skills.
• Should believe in Teamwork, Cooperation and Helping Others Out Whenever Needed.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category