Services Related Queries Only
Training Organizer Responsibilities
Training Organizers responsibilities for managing, designing, developing, coordinating and conducting all training programs. Map out annual training plans for management, HR, customer support and more. Design and develop training programs (outsourced and/or in-house). Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes)
Training Organizers Market available training to employees and provide necessary information about sessions Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques. Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials. Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs. Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session
Training Organizer Jobs
Training Organizer Requirements
Training Organizer Job Description
• Organizing and scheduling Summer and Winter trainings and acheive desired targerts.
• Encouraging participation of students.
• Keen to Keep Researching for New, Interactive and Latest updates.
• Work and Act as a Public Representative and Promote the Companys’ Name, Fame and Business
• Responsible for Handling, Operating, Managing the Task He/She is Appointed For.
• To handle multiple projects Simultaneously.
• Meeting/liaising with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress.
• Willing to complete the targets given ,and eager to achieve the goal.
• Work as an intermediate professional organizer, continuing to build client list and slowly inching up the hourly rate.
Training Organizer Required Skills
• Trained or educated as Training Organizer or similar role
• Should be Willing and Ready to Travel.
• Smart,Confident,Professional,Cooperative,Trustworthy,Honest,Selfless candidates are welcome.
• we are welcoming Excellent Aptitude, Manipulative, Computational, Presentation, Verbal, Written, Interpersonal person.
• Highly Self Motivated, Hard-Working and Ambitious in Achieving Goals and Ready to do whatever it takes.
• Excellent Aptitude,Presentation, Verbal and Written Communication and Teaching Skills.
• Should be Creative, with Artistic Flair and with Good Imagination, Analytics and High Order Thinking Skills.
• Ability to both Lead and Follow Instructions and Give Appropriate Input and Suggestions when required too.
• Should be Adaptable and Able to Pick Up New, Better and Advanced Techniques whenever required.
• He/She should be able to Work Perfectly in Every Possible Condition, Situation,Time, Place or Work Environment We Put Him/Her Into.
• Should believe in Teamwork, Cooperation and Helping Others Out Whenever Needed.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category