Services Related Queries Only
Workshop Manager Responsibilities
Workshop manager is responsible for finding new clients and promoting cyber security workshop and ethical hacking workshop . Organizers should be comfortable talking to new people and communicating their ideas to teams and clients
Workshop organizers ensure proper use of workshop space, equipment and appliances, uniform (continuous) work rate. Preparing, running, documenting and evaluating workshops. Assisting with marketing and promotion of Online workshop . Making workshop report and making sure safety, quality targets and environmental objectives are met. Having a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision and how the workshops contributes to these.
Workshop Manager Jobs
Workshop Organizer Job Description
• Scheduling technical workshops in Colleges and Schools and Encourage students to participate.
• Draft & revise M&E guidance.
• Coordinate vetting workshop.
• Track invitation acceptance.
• Assist in agenda formation.
• Work and Act as a Public Representative and Promote the Company’s’ Name, Fame and Business Wherever Possible.
• Facilitate workshop or assist in identifying facilitator.
• Keen to Keep Researching for New, Interactive and Latest updates.
• Meeting/liaising with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress.
• Highly motivated & energetic , an extrovert with a passion for extensive travel & meeting people , building relationships.
• Ambitious in Achieving Goals.
• A passion for creating & enhancing customer satisfaction , building long terms relationships by offering quality services & products.
• A self starter with a motivation for sales.
• Ability to Work Under Pressure with Dynamic Workload and Time Pressure.
• Ability to both Lead and Follow Instructions and Give Appropriate Input and Suggestions when required to.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Should Willing to Travel
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category