– Create and maintain project documentation including charters, communications plans, project plans, RAID logs, RACIs, and status reporting.
– Assist in coordination of development of study design, data collection needs and corporate approvals for each
– Creating and maintaining documentation for training, processes, or system integration diagram
– Asking questions and working with end users or IT to gain clarity of issues and statuses
– Monitoring for issues, alerts, and potential processes that are not being followed
– Creating reports for project statuses, tickets, backlogs, trends, etc.
– Taking notes; distributing and storing in project documentation
– Assisting with larger project management tasks including creating the charter, kickoff meetings, coordinating discussions between teams, etc.
– Assisting our project manager in planning and execution of projects according to strict deadlines and budget
– Documenting and finalizing the scope of work, including requirements & timelines by coordinating with technical team and customers
– Working on project execution, schedule management, and tracking
– Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
– Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
– Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, and initiating corrective actions.