Azerbaijani Translator Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Azerbaijani Translator Jobs to translate Azeri to English and English to Azeri. An Azerbaijani Translator is an expert in the Azerbaijani language, including speaking and writing. He/She must have the ability to perfectly translate English to Azerbaijani and vice versa. Apply Now for Azerbaijani Speaker jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Azerbaijani Translator Responsibilities
We are looking for a Azerbaijani Convertor to interpret written and audio pieces in Azerbhaijani, making sure to maintain their original meaning, format and tone. Translator responsibilities include reading and thoroughly understanding the context of given material, using specialized dictionaries and translation tools and proofreading finished pieces of work.
To be successful in this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and be fluent in at least two languages in addition to your native language. Ultimately, you will provide ready-to-use translated content that meets our internal needs and help us reach a broader audience. Read given material and research industry-specific terminology. Convert text and audio recordings from one language to one or more others. Ensure translated content conveys original meaning and tone. Prepare subtitles for videos and online presentations. Cross-reference specialized dictionaries and translation tools to check quality of translation. Proofread translated texts for grammar, spelling and punctuation accuracy Follow up with internal team members and clients to ensure translation meets their needs. Edit content with an eye toward maintaining its original format (e.g. font and structure.) Proven work experience as a Translator, Interpreter or similar role Fluency in at least two languages in addition to your native language. Excellent proofreading skills with the ability to identify grammar, spelling and punctuation errors Good knowledge of content editing tools.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Azerbaijani Translator Job
Azerbaijani Translator Job Requirements
Azerbaijani Translator Job Description
• Individual with the skills to operate as a translator both locally and globally
• They are in charge of the development, coordination, and supervision of all online transactions, as well as the editing of the information to ensure its credibility
• Dealing with a variety of media, clients, and colleagues
• Checking spelling and grammar, preparing documents for publication, and other related activities
• To be able to write properly for a wide variety of platforms, such as feature articles, social media, websites, banners, and collaterals
• Conducting research to gain a better understanding of context and cultural allusions, as well as to employ accurate jargon, slang, and idioms that do not translate
Azerbaijani Translator job Required Skills
• Excellent communication abilities are required for this position
• When there is an emphasis on quality, excellent verbal and written communication is essential
• Data and records management that works
• The capacity to organise, plan, and coordinate one's activities
• It is necessary to prioritise customer service
• In a fast-paced atmosphere, the ability to prioritise duties is essential
• Maintain flexibility while sticking to timelines
• Relevant degree is required
• Any relevant certificate is a plus
• Proven experience in relevant field is required
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.