Services Related Queries Only
Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive Responsibilities
The role of a International Business Development Executive is to assist the organisations sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity. Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities. Keep prospective client database updated
Business executive role is to oversee budgets. They need good persuasion skills to keep costs down. Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors. Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively. Foster a collaborative environment within the organization. Support in writing new business proposals. Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
Business Executive Job
Business Executive Positions
Business Development Executive Job Description
• Should be open to work in Flexible Hours.
• Should take weekly, monthly Report from his team members.
• Initiating marketing strategies for scheduling technical workshops in Colleges and Schools.
• Should be able to sale Workshop, Training Camps & Summer Camps.
• Keen to Keep Researching for New, Interactive and Latest updates.
• Work with and Group marketing to develop marketing campaigns to support Sales Strategy. Generate new business and raise awareness of other company products.
• Capable to handle multiple projects Simultaneously.
• Identify requirements for new products & services to anticipate and potentially lead the market.
• Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity
• Meeting/liaising with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress.
Business Development Executive Skills
• Rather than concerning about your degree first we would prefer “How Smart, Intelligent, Skilled, Professional and Innovative You Are” and “How Good You are at What You Do”.
• Should be Willing and Ready to Travel.
• Provide time-phased, qualified reports on achievement and activities.
• Plan diary to make effective use of working day.
• Maintain accurate records of all contacts with clients.
• Handle correspondence related to all selling activities.
• Up-to-Date with Recent Technological and Software Developments, Advances in Computer Technology and How This Affects the Business Environment and have a Strong Client Focus.
• Ability to both Lead and Follow Instructions and Give Appropriate Input and Suggestions when required to.
• Should be Adaptable and Able to Pick Up New, Better and Advanced Techniques whenever required to.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category