Services Related Queries Only
Customer Service Executive
Customer Service Executive Responsibilities
A customer service executive means He supports customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints. They’re the front line of support for clients and customers and they help ensure that customers are satisfied with products, services, and features. Customer service representatives (CSRs), customer service advisors, or customer service associates (CSAs) interact with customers to handle complaints, process orders, and provide information about an organization’s products and services.
Customer service executive roles and responsibilities generally include answering phone calls and emails, responding to customer questions and complaints, and walking customers through basic troubleshooting or setup processes. In the case of a sales customer service representative, customer service duties and responsibilities will include selling products and service to clients and processing payments.
Customer Service Executive Career Path
Customer Service Careers
Customer Service Executive Job Description
• It attracts potential customers by answering and suggesting customers about product and services
• Fulfilling customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction
• Main aim is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction
• Create and manages customer accounts
• Resolve customer complaints ,finding the cause of problem and then selecting the best solution to resolve the problem
• According to customer judgements manage financial accounts
• After collecting and analysing customer information prepare product and service report
• Coordinate with team to accomplished the targets
• Understand customer needs to achieve satisfaction
• Make positive relationship of trust through interactive communication
• Handle complaints and provide appropriate solutions
Customer Service Executive Skills
• Experienced in customer service profile and relevant field
• High school diploma and relevant field
• Track all the records of under and over achieving quota
• Ability to handle huge phone contact list and active listening
• Knowledge of CRM systems and practices
• Customer oriented and able to adapt different types of characters
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Multitasker and manage time effectively
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category