Services Related Queries Only
PR Manager Responsibilites
public relations officer duties are to assist in writing press releases and other media communications to promote clients. Updating and maintaining Web content. Creating and sending email campaigns. Develop and maintain social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Strategies to follow regarding advertising the website. Optimization of web content for SEO strategies.
Sales REpresentative utilize social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other venues) to generate awareness, create connections, and promote events and programming. Work with outside vendors to produce effective media products. Maintain clip files, photo archives and other publication archives. Provides public relations, marketing and communications advice and implementation to a specific line of business.
Sales Representative Jobs
Sales Executive Job Profile
Sales Executive Job Description
•  Selling good and services to customers by using good arguments and strategies
•  To meet the needs of the customers use cost benefit and need analysis methods
•  Maintain and upgrade positive relationship between customers
•  Through cold calling reach out of the customers
•  Resolve customer complaints and queries to maximize satisfaction
•  Achieved all sales target and outcomes in within time limit
•  Interact with team members and other departments regarding sales
•  Monitor the market potential and track sales and make reports
•  Make reports on customer needs ,problems, interests, competitive needs for new products and services
•  Make best practices and promotional trends
•  Timely improvement through feedback
Sales Associate Skills
•  Trained or educated as as a sales representative or relevant field
•  Degree of BS/BA or equivalent
•  Familiar with MS office
•  Knowledge of BRM and CRM and also have ability to build business professional relationships
•  Motivated and target achiever with past track record
•  Excellent communication and negotiation skills
•  According to audience needs make and deliver presentations
•  Familiar with relationship management skills
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category