Services Related Queries Only
Business Developer Role
A Business Developer works as the tip of the spear producing and driving business for a company. Developers are in charge of generating new client business through networking and follow up on recommendations. Often they design and implement strategies for the client utilizing their companies assets to accommodate both parties best. Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
Analyse current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue. A Business Developer role is to perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities. Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders. Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
Business Development Jobs
Business Developer Career Path
Business Development Job Description
• For generating new business opportunities and delivering exceptional sales results against assigned targets.
• Manage & mentor business development executives.
• Assuring client satisfaction by meeting and exceeding delivery and service quality norms.
• Track and analyse competitor activities.
• Ability to analyse business Challenges, Identified Problems , Evaluated Impact, Proposed Solutions.
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
• Handling a team of Inbound & Outbound Executives.
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
• Identifying, generating new business opportunities, clients for the full range of Services with respect to Digital Marketing Solutions.
• Create efficient & effective Business Development, Lead Conversion strategies for Website Designing, Application Development, Internet Marketing (SEO,SMO & PPC etc).
• Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Developing quotes and proposals
• Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
BusineSs Development Skills
• Desired Skills and Experience an MBA is preferred.
• Must have strong understanding of Digital Solution, Internet Marketing principles Networking , persuation, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges,Territory Management, Market Knowledge.
• Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
• Must have excellent communication skills in English.
• Must be disciplined and target oriented.
• Passion and flair for sales and relationship building.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Entrepreneurial and excellent at pitching new concepts through impactful business cases that demonstrate meaningful value
• Proven results in partnerships, including negotiating agreements, navigating complex organizations, on boarding partners, and managing/optimizing ongoing relationships
• Understanding of market trends, analytics, customer needs and competitive intelligence data Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishment
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category