German Translator jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out German Translator Jobs for Freshers to translate German to English and English to German. A German Translator is someone who is fluent in the German language and can talk and write in it. He or she must be able to translate flawlessly from English to German and German to English. Apply Now for a German Language job in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
German Translator job Responsibilities
We are looking for a talented German translation graduate who joins our in-house team on a full time permanent basis. The position would be ideally suited to a recent graduate looking for experience as an in-house translator. You will be working alongside the German project manager and be responsible for translating a wide variety of written documentation. Working within a small office-based team is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience and develop your translation skills.
Translate a wide variety of written documentation covering subject areas appropriate to experience/training, and as agreed with the project manager. Edit and review translations completed by other translators, ensure all translations meet the clients’ expectations and the requirements of the target market. Responsible for maintaining the highest level of quality translations, and contributing to linguistic quality control processes and procedures, provide assistance in running day-to-day operations and report back to the project manager as appropriate. Follow up with internal team members and clients to ensure translation meets their needs. Edit content with an eye toward maintaining its original format (e.g. font and structure) and network with field experts to stay current on new translation tools and practices.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
German Translator Jobs
German Translator Salary
German Translator Job Description
• To translate original content in German
• To attract customers by translating German language into English or vice-versa
• To have your own ideas, process them, and come up with new ideas as per the publication requirements
• Need to stay up-to-date with current trends within the industry as well as fieldwork abroad
• Work in a collaborative and flexible environment where your skillset and preferences come into play constantly as each task is tailored to suit the project at hand
• To interact with forign clients in German
• To use SEO techniques for provided content
• Providing assistance in creating a content strategy with marketing experts
• Organize schedule for social media posts
• To be able to write for various mediums such as feature articles, Social Media, Websites, Banners, Collaterals etc. effectively
German Language Qualifications
• Ability of multitasking
• Excellent verbal and written communication with good quality content editing
• Ability to manage data and records
• Should be reliable and trustworthy
• Should be innovative
• Should have the ability to manage data and records
• Should have the ability to give the smooth flow of work
• Ability to organise, plan, and coordinate
• Customer service focused is required
• Ability to prioritise obligations while working in a fast-paced atmosphere
• Should be adaptable and adhere to deadlines
• Relevant degree is required
• Any relevant certificate is a plus
• Proven experience in relevant field is required
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.