Lab Technician Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize -Check Now for Lab Technician Jobs for freshers for Receiving, labelling, and analysing samples (blood, toxins, tissue, etc.) designing and performing laboratory testing according to standard methods is a Lab Technician job. A Lab Technician is a person who specialises in assisting in the laboratory. He/She must have the ability to perfectly provide assistance in lab procedures. Apply Now for a Lab Technician Job in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Lab Technician job Responsibilities
Lab technicians assist with a variety of tasks in a laboratory setting. They may collect samples of blood, tissue and body fluids, and then perform different tests to analyze them. Lab technicians use a variety of microscopes, cell counters, computerized instruments and automated tools to aid in their analysis. Other tasks may include recording data in medical records and maintaining medical equipment. To be successful, lab technicians should have certain qualities, which should be included in your lab technician job description. Technicians ought to be very detail oriented because they must conduct procedures and tests exactly. They must also know how to operate complex equipment and be skilled in handling precise instruments.Order, receive, and inventory glassware.
Maintain laboratory equipment, troubleshoot breakdowns, and perform preventive maintenance. Wash, sterilize, distribute, and otherwise maintain glassware. Keep daily logs to document findings and equipment records. Assist project team with completion of projects. Attending and taking notes during team meetings solve problems through evaluation of data and selection of correction strategies. Updates technical knowledge to remain relevant with changing expectations conduct experiments under defined conditions to verify/reject various types of hypotheses using refined scientific methods. Organize and store all chemicals, substances, fluids and compressed gases according to safety instructions. Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Lab Analyst Job Description and Requirements
Lab Technician Duties
Lab Technician Job Description
• Samples are collected, labelled, and analysed (blood, toxic, tissue etc.)
• Make observations and analyse data after designing and executing laboratory testing according to standard procedures
• Experiment under controlled conditions to confirm or refute numerous theories using sophisticated scientific procedures
• Organize and store all chemicals, substances, fluids, and compressed gases in accordance with the manufacturer's safety guidelines
• With precision and responsibility, record all data and outcomes in the appropriate forms (paper and electronic)
• Maintaining laboratory equipment and assisting with the ordering of laboratory materials
• Maintain a clean and organised atmosphere by rigorously adhering to all safety rules at all times
Lab Technician Requirements
• Experience as a Lab Technician or in a related role is required
• Working knowledge of electrical and nonelectrical laboratory equipment, as well as potentially hazardous materials (flammable liquids, infectious bacteria, biohazards etc.)
• An understanding of QHSE systems, preventative measures, and laboratory best practises would be beneficial
• MS Office (particularly Excel) and database systems are required skills
• Ability to operate independently and under duress
• Valid certification as a laboratory technician
• A bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, or a related discipline is required
• Any relevant certificate is required
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.