Medical Representative Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Medical Representative Jobs for Freshers to promote companies' medications, prescription drugs, and medical equipment. A Medical Representative is a person who specialises in one area and convinces doctors to prescribe their company's specialised product. He or she must be able to effectively raise product awareness, respond to questions, offer advice, and present new items. Apply Now for Medical Representative Job in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Medical Representative job Responsibilities
Selling the company's medications to doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals. Scheduling appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals to promote company medications. Developing an in-depth understanding of company medications. Building and maintaining good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases. Following up on leads generated by the company. Preparing presentations for potential customers. Researching competitor’s medications and their respective market performances. Keeping abreast of new developments in the medical field to determine the effect of such developments on the company's business strategies.
A medical representative has to perform many tasks and activities. The role and responsibilities of an MR are not limited to the Pharma company and medicines. He has to run pillar to post to achieve his sales target. MR works from morning to even late nights and their primary job is to meet doctors and health professionals, get prescribed the pharma drugs and generate the sale. In the process of completing their target, medical representatives arrange meetings with doctors, nurses, pharmacists, nutritionists and give presentations of the drugs or medical equipment. While performing his role, he must look decent, gentle and professional against all odds. So, this way the medical representatives have to be updated with the product knowledge, pharma market, competitors’ strategies, and make plans accordingly.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Medical Representative Career Path
Medical Representative Requirements
Medical Representative Job Description
• Organizing meetings and appointments with community and hospital-based healthcare personnel
• Identifying and launching new ventures and conducting pertinent research
• Contracts are being negotiated and keeping meticulous records
• Providing product demonstrations or presentations to healthcare professionals such as doctors, nurses, and pharmacists
• Healthcare professionals' business and scientific demands are met
• Organizing and attending trade shows, seminars, and meetings
• Examining sales results and Budget management
• Reports and other documents are written
Medical Representative Skills
• Commercial awareness is important
• Presentation skills are important
• Ability to conduct research
• Flexibility when it comes to working hours
• Ability to learn quickly is required
• Negotiation, organisation and collaboration skills is required
• Patience in dealing with customers
• Interpersonal and communication abilities are excellent
• Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Life Sciences, Pharmacy and any relevant field is required
• Any relevant certificate is required
• Proven medical sales experience is required
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.