Privacy AnalystApply for Privacy Analyst Job Openings in Delhi
A Privacy Analyst assesses policies, procedures, and operations to ensure they meet privacy requirements. The Privacy Analyst role is a specific career track within the larger field of privacy management. A Privacy Analyst might handle the legal and operational risks that surround the sensitive information assets of an organization. However, they will take this responsibility to a deeper level by assessing business operations on a continual basis, developing the right policies, procedures, and training programs, and overseeing all data agreements. The Privacy Analyst might focus on the general operations of a business or on privacy as it relates to specific projects.
Privacy Analyst Description
As a privacy professional, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with data privacy and protection regulations, including GDPR, CCPA, and NIST. You will also be required to answer queries on global data privacy processing and protection requirements from internal stakeholders. you will be responsible for important projects such as creating and maintaining documentation on global data privacy processing and protection requirements from internal stakeholders. Collecting and maintaining records of processing activities. Moreover, you will conduct compliance gap analysis and readiness assessments for upcoming policy changes. In this role, you will create and maintain documentation, privacy notices, privacy statements, SOPs, work instructions and guidance notes in cooperation with legal teams. Answering queries on global data privacy processing and protection requirements from internal stakeholders. Preparing reports on regulatory compliance. Escalating any potential data breaches for investigation and resolution.
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Privacy Analyst Career Path
Privacy Analyst Responsibilities
• We are looking for a Data Privacy Analyst who will collaborate with business units to identify solutions to minimize data privacy risks and communicate the company's position on data privacy to key stakeholders.
• The Data Privacy Analyst will develop business unit-specific data privacy guidelines and maintain the company's internal Data Privacy Office website.
• The Data Privacy Analyst will provide support for data inventories and maps, assist in conducting data privacy risk and impact assessments, and support the manager in development and documentation of program metrics.
• The Data Privacy and Records Manager is responsible for supporting the management of inquiry requests, and incident and breach management activities, as well as collaborating with the cyber security team on a variety of overlapping initiatives and responsibilities.
• The Data Privacy and Records Manager will assist in the development of annual data privacy training materials and business unit specific training, and manage employee compliance with required training.
• The Data Privacy and Records Manager will also initiate, develop, maintain and revise processes for the general operations of the Data Privacy
Privacy Analyst Required Skills
• Experience in performing, reviewing, and facilitating privacy impact assessments.
• Experience developing and applying policies and procedures.
• Experience designing and delivering access and privacy training.
• Should demonstrate research, synthesis, analysis and problem solving skills to gather required information.
• Can make smart decisions and develop recommendations as per the privacy needs
• Knowledge of record management principles.
• Written and verbal communication skills.
• Good experience in the development and writing of reports and briefings.
• Ability to work independently and make decisions on time sensitive or confidential issues.
• Should have skills in exercising good tact, sound judgment and assertion in dealing with difficult situations.
• Should be able to utilize software for completion of reports and records.
• Ability to be able to meet deadlines and handle situations with diplomacy and tact.
CryptoMize is dedicated to ensure a prominent progress to how the world perceives you. We help you to establish your perception to the extent of perfection with our devised strategic plan and techniques.
CryptoMize introduces you to Promotional Parlance which not only promotes your cause but provides a personalized-edge. Our solutions are tailored in a strategic way that attracts the audience in a way that they are most receptive to.
CryptoMize formulates a proactive strategy to amplify your Media Outreach without compromising your reputation. CryptoMize assists you in communicating with your intended audience to achieve a global outreach.
We bring efficiency to governance operations through intelligence and strategic thinking. By integrating digital approaches, CryptoMize seeks to improve Campaign Strategies and governance in general.
CryptoMize, with the help of its special mix of Forensics and Consultancy, aims to handle all sorts of cyber crimes affecting your organisation and provide you with the best guidance for such situations.
CryptoMize is driven by the belief that none of your valuable data should go unprotected. Our experts put concerted effort to preserve your privacy in order to minimize the impact of cybercrime.
What Makes Us Different?
CryptoMize offers a full spectrum of elite services derived with preemptive analysis and strategic planning to our clients. We work efficiently with our proficient and proactive team by utilising extraordinary tools.
We collaborate with highly influential and prominent personalities around the world. Being transcendental and visionary has its own benefits, our supremacy of being omnipresent empowers us to command, control and maneuver information from the internet.01
CryptoMize is the combination of a powerful team that works on a supportive, transparent and encouraging platform. With spontaneity and dedication to the advancement of technology, we aspire to be better at what we do for people who trust us with their information and projects.02
We execute a triple-proof approach from conducting thorough research, developing strong strategies, to guaranteeing information security. This proves beneficial for our clients to reach their desired goal.03
Our Core Values
We seek to connect and build relationships with our clients.That is our core principle of our work ethic which we fully-abide to. We works on 3 principles: Respect, Honesty and Transparency.
Commitment is an act, not a word. We believe in delivering and living up to your expectations. We have grown into a global agency only through our commitment to deliver and our reliability factor.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting our client’s safety of what we do, for whom and how we do it. We maintain absolute non disclosure and confidentiality to ensure that nothing sensitive goes out.
Our passion generates enthusiasm for what we do and how we do it. We inspire, find creative ways and nurture ideas with passion. We strategize based on audience attention.
We believe in innovation, change and risk taking. With technology, we reinvent ourselves. Innovation is the reason how we are able to eliminate obstacles for cultivating growth.
We ensure to maintain your eminence by reinventing ourselves with our core values that inspire excellence. We strive for quality in everything we do.
Our Journey So Far
Successfully establishing ourselves globally in 3+ continents.
Giving us an edge over everyone else who is trying to solve similar problems.
Serving great value to our clients since the past decade.
In the days of yore, gathering intelligence was a matter of sending out spies. Today the world has changed, and intelligence is as much about technology as it is about people. We are redefining what it means to truly protect you and your business. From network security, to cloud recovery, to data recovery, CryptoMize focuses on your technology’s vulnerabilities so you can avoid pitfalls and stay ahead.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the similar category