Services Related Queries Only
Account Manager Internship
Key Account Manager Role
Account Coordinator Career Path
Account Manager Job Description
• Provide support to sales & services teams with new client trainings/walkthroughs, technical support and account management
• Maintain current client data in Sourcepoint CRM
• Preparing and issuing regular client reports
• Observe full-cycle sales process
• Collaborate with Sourcepoint engineering and product management teams
• Liaison with VP & Head of Strategic Partnerships to establish and meet account management goals and objectives
• Support the lead project manager with planning and maintenance of project schedules, documentation, and risk identification and mitigation, as needed.
• Maintain a full understanding of account status, deadlines and deliverables.
• Produce meeting minutes, conference reports, call summaries, and other client deliverables such as billing.
• Help manage client and internal timelines.
• Support internal and external meeting preparation, participation, documentation, and follow-up.
Account Manager Qualifications
• Fluent in English with impeccable written and presentation skills
• Outstanding communication and organizational skills
• Strong willingness to learn about the advertising technology and digital content industries
• Customer-service-oriented mentality, with a get-it-done approach to their work
• Must be able to commit to a 3 month training program with the opportunity to join full-time
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• A passion for Digital and Traditional Advertising
• Social Media Savvy (Twitter, Facebook, Blogs)
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
• Intermediate+ MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Strong verbal / written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, creativity and commitment
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the similar category