Services Related Queries Only
System Administrator Internship
System Administrator Internship
Network Administrator Internship
System Administrator Job Description
• System monitoring
• New accounts set-up and active directory administration
• Design new computer systems system and server performance
• Coordinate and provide support for Firewall and network system
• Ensure systems are secure and protected from breach or viruses
• Responsible for networking, design, installation and maintenance services.
• Creating and managing Users accounts
• Supporting users and network administrators face to face or on call or email.
• Maintain the companies’ network infrastructure.
• Manage network servers and technology tools
• Set up accounts and workstations
• Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
• Troubleshoot issues and outages
• Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
• Upgrade systems with new releases and models
• User administration (setup and maintaining account)
• Update system as soon as new version of OS and application software comes out
• Implement the policies for the use of the computer system and network
System Administrator Skills
• Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
• Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
• Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
• Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or other language
• Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
• Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
• Excellent communication skills
• BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus
• Should posses deep knowledge about software and hardware installation and should be
• thorough with solving issues relating to them
• Should have knowledge about firewall, Network troubleshooting etc.
• Capable of adapting to a variety of tasks and situations to deliver results.
• Multitasking under difficult and stressful conditions without compromising on quality
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category