Services Related Queries Only
IT Manager Internship
IT Manager Skills
IT Manager Internship
IT Manager Job Description
• Strong interest in both business and information technology
• Managing the data and reporting to the manager
• Researches and implements technological strategic solutions.
• Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
• Identifies problems.
• Evaluates trends.
• Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Running regular checks on network and data security
• Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
• Conducting regular system audits
• Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
• Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
• Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
• Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
IT Manager Qualifications
• Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
• Technical management
• Technical understanding
• Problem solving
• Data centre management
• Strategic planning
• Quality management
• Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology applications and interface, and IT security.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Flexible working hours.
• Knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
• Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category