– Strong interest in both business and information technology
– Managing the data and reporting to the manager
– Researches and implements technological strategic solutions.
– Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
– Identifies problems.
– Evaluates trends.
– Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Running regular checks on network and data security
– Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
– Conducting regular system audits
– Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
– Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
– Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
– Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT