Services Related Queries Only
General Secretary Internship
Personal Assitant Duties
Personal Assitant Requirements
General Secretary Job Description
• Organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
• typing, preparing and collating reports
• organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
• managing databases
• prioritising workloads
• implementing new procedures and administrative systems
• liaising with relevant organisations and clients
• coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
• Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
• Make travel arrangements
• Take dictation and minutes
• Produce reports, presentations and briefs
• Board Outreach
Personal Assitant Qualifications
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Ability to provide direction and leadership in a way that inspires confidence and commitment and encourages ideas, innovation and initiative from others;
• Ability to demonstrate authority, commitment, consistency and fairness;
• Ability to think clearly and analytically, grasp complex issues and develop sound judgments in a sensitive environment;
• Strong influencing and negotiating skills at the most senior levels to lead, develop and participate in partnerships and strategic alliances;
• Robust and comfortable with operating in a challenging environment;
• Teamworking skills
• Negotiation skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Discretion and confidentiality
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category