– A content manager intern has to keep the information displayed on a website fresh, informative, and appealing.
– Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
– Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
– Plan and execute a content strategy that drives high engagement
– Collect, monitor and analyse social and website metrics, and make improvements accordingly
– Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed
– Collaborate with brand, product and sales managers to create promotional concepts
– Manage the distribution of content across all channels
– Use target keywords to write search-engine copy that is optimized for search engines (SEO) while remaining entertaining and informative
– Maintain a content marketing calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year
– Cooperate with the marketing team to create web content and monitor its effectiveness over time
– Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.