Services Related Queries Only
English Content Writer Internship
Website Copywriting Internship
Website Content Internship
Creative Content Writer Job Description
• Writing on assignments, case studies, dissertations
• Online researching and analysis needed in the given topic
• To write the assignment content as per the given instructions, guidelines, referencing styles, In-text Citations.
• Need to write 3000 words per day
• Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos, and blogs
• Measure impact and perform analysis to improve KPIs.
• Include and optimize all content for SEO
• Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
• Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
• Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
• Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
• Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
• Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
• Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
• Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
• Promote content on social media
Content Writer Required Skills
• Expertise in written English is a must
• Must be smart enough to research online to study the subject matter
• Must write Plagiarism free content
• Must be dynamic to achieve the daily target
• Must be a hardworking individual who can persist challenges
• Experience in a similar profile is preferred. However, freshers are also welcomed
• Ability to learn quickly, work in tight deadlines and adapt to change
• Professional, organized, efficient and accurate
• Resourceful and creative troubleshooting skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be proficient in English.
• Creative and innovative thinker and planner.
• Should be able to do Web Research precisely.
• Should be able to mold himself or herself as per the work culture.
• Ability to work independently and actively.
• Must be proficient with Google tools and Microsoft Arsenal.
• Should have Strong Appearance and Personality.
• Ability to work in a High-tech Environment.
• Familiarity with web publications
• Ability to meet deadlines
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category