Services Related Queries Only
Technical Writing Internships
Technical Content Writer Job Description
br> • Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
• Create and maintain the information architecture
• Determine the needs of users of technical documentation
• Work with technical staff to make products and instructions easier to use
• Write or revise supporting content for products
• Edit material prepared by other writers or staff
• Incorporate animation, graphs, illustrations, or photographs to increase users’ understanding of the material
• Select appropriate medium, such as manuals or videos, for message or audience
• Standardize content across platforms and media
• Collect user feedback to update and improve content
• Create strong content that fulfills company standards and audience goals
• Utilize a variety of media forms; include images and charts
• Analyze current content and make improvements as necessary
• Prepares or commissions graphics and illustrations to elaborate on or complement technical writing
Technical Writing Skills
• Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation is a plus
• Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
• Experience in technical writing of software documentation
• Familiarity with the SDLC and general software development
• Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable information for customers
• Creative skills and usage of photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
• Professional Writing or Creative Writing is a big plus
• Background in engineering or computer science is a big plus
• Have solid written and verbal communication skills
• Are receptive to feedback on their work
• Can adopt our writing style
• Are familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category