Services Related Queries Only
Content Specialist Internship
Content Specialist Internship
Marketing Management Salary
Content Specialist Job Description
• Excellent writing and editing skills, especially in creating content and managing social channels for brands on a regular basis.
• The ideal candidate will translate business and marketing objectives into creative and compelling copy
• Excellent communications and critical-thinking skills
• An ability to work both independently and as a team member
• An ability to multitask, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• An ability to demonstrate a results-focused approach and commitment to going the extra mile for clients
• Ability to absorb a high volume of information and be comfortable with providing quick counsel on editorial/response recommendations to clients
• Skilled in creating, editing, and promoting various content.
• Strong copywriting & writing skill with excellent English.
• Always exploring new way & technology to work efficiently & solve problem
• Assist in our online marketing campaigns, offline events, business development & partnership.
Content Specialist Skills
• Studying English, Marketing, Communications, or a similar field, preferred.
• Graphic design, photography or video productions skills preferred.
• Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives.
• Follow content strategy to grow the company’s footprint by: press releases, blog, media columns, online course, social media, infographic, ebook, video etc.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Skilled in client servicing & creating, editing, and promoting various content.
• Strong copywriting & writing skill with excellent English & Chinese.
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Positive attitude
• Ability to research a variety of topics and write about them with accuracy
• Ability to take ownership of assigned work and responsibilities
• Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel) skills are a must
• Passionate about the music industry, specifically indie and/or electronic music
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category