Services Related Queries Only
Content Writer Internship
Content Writer Carrer Path
Content Writer Profile
Content Writing Job Description
• Preparing well-structured write-ups
• Writing high-quality articles on specified topics
• Creating content for various social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
• Writing, reviewing, and proofreading content and ensuring it’s genuine, free of grammatical or spelling mistakes, sufficiently detailed yet crisp, and simple to understand
• Writing SEO friendly content for clients (project-based)
• Measure impact and perform analysis to improve KPIs
• Include and optimize all content for SEO
• Optimize SEO metadata and title of Webpage using competitor research
• Work in tools like Google Webmasters, Google Analytics, Google Trends, SemRush, Ahref, and Keyword
• Work on on-page SEO to optimize content and rank in SERP
• Generate creative content for backlink articles
Content Writing Skills
• Be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
• Be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
• Strong research skills,
• Desire to learn fast, self-motivated and organized,
• Experience in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
• Understanding of File Sharing Platforms (Google-Drive, Dropbox)
• Time management and planning skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Should be able to do Web Research precisely.
• Creative thinking and writing skills
• Fresh graduates and under graduates can apply
• Familiarity with web publications
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category