Services Related Queries Only
Arabic Content Writer Internship
Arabic Editor Internship
Arabic Editor Careers
Arabic Content Writer Job Description
• To be able to create original Arabic content.
• Creating website content as needed.
• To be able to perfectly translate English content to Arabic.
• Use SEO strategies to improve readership and align content strategy to better suit the needs of the reader
• Helps in creating content plan with co-operation from subject matter experts and marketing consultants
• Work closely with Subject matter experts to create content that provides value to the reader.
• Organize writing schedules and manage deadlines for producing content
• To be able to write for various mediums such as feature articles, Social Media, Websites, Banners, Collaterals etc. effectively.
• Creative and tactical thought process to produce new ideas and concepts.
• To be able to create effective content for clients from different sectors.
Arabic Content Writer Required Skills
• Trained or educated as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
• Available for full time (in-office) internship
• Available for duration of 6 months
• Experience doing research using internet
• Good writing and editing skills in Arabic
• Familiar with MS office (word, excel and powerpoint)
• Familiar with Social Media Marketing, MS-Office, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) , Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and English Proficiency (Written)
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category