Services Related Queries Only
Graphic Designer Internship
Graphic Designer Profile
Graphic Designer Requirements
Graphic Designer Job Description
• Study design briefs and determine requirements
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
• Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
• Test graphics across various media
• Amend designs after feedback
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
• Be creative, adaptable to trends and conceptualise original ideas.
• Design layouts, including selection of colors, images, and typefaces.
• Be a skilled user of design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
• Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
Graphic Designer Qualifications
• Graphic Designer Skills
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics will be preferred.
• Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
• Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.
• Layout skills
• Analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category