– Study design briefs and determine requirements
– Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
– Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
– Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
– Test graphics across various media
– Amend designs after feedback
– Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
– Be creative, adaptable to trends and conceptualise original ideas.
– Design layouts, including selection of colors, images, and typefaces.
– Be a skilled user of design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
– Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.