Services Related Queries Only
Graphic Designer Responsibilities
Graphic Designer Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts. Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art. Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
Graphic Designer Profile
Graphic Designer Requirements
Graphic Designer Job Description
• Responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
• Listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
• Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
• Interpreting the client’s business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose.
• Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients.
• Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
• Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
• Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
• Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD).
• Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches.
• Working on layouts and art-working pages ready for print.
• Their designs will be required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, i.e. giving organisations a visual ‘brand’.
• Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as indesign, quarkxpress, freehand, illustrator, photoshop, 3ds max, acrobat, director, dreamweaver and flash.
• Developing interactive design.
• Commissioning illustrators and photographers.
Graphic Designer Qualifications
• Minimum work experience of 1 – 5 years. Freshers may also apply.
• Graphic Designer Skills
• Must be expert in various tools used in Graphic Designing, especially indesign, quarkxpress, corel draw, freehand, illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds max, acrobat, director, Dreamweaver and flash..
• Up-to-date with recent technological advances and developments, advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment and have a strong client focus.
• Portfolio that showcases samples of UX/UI design work on desktop and mobile
• Experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate design and interaction ideas
• Proficient in Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
• Good grasp of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and/or iWork (Keynote, Pages and Numbers)
• Experience in creating digital/interactive tools (i.e., Adobe DPS, interactive PDFs, AfterEffects, Articulate, etc.)
• 3+ years in professional graphic design, preferably with a creative or marketing agency
• Photography experience and proficiency with photo-editing software
• 5+ years experience (academic and professional) with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.
• Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category