Services Related Queries Only
Human Resource Manager Internship
HR Manager Responsibilities
HR Manager Job Description
• Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
• Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
• Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Work on stipend/salary negotiation
• Employee record Management over the portal and hard files
• Suggest and Design various HR policies in favour of the organisation
• Engaging in payroll management and salary maintenance
• Manage Job and Internship Portals
• Suggest employee engagement plans and organize activities for continuous skill enhancement
• Proven working experience in the HR field is preferred.
• People oriented and results driven
• Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• Knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
• Degree in Human Resources or related field
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category