Services Related Queries Only
Political Development Requirements>
• Attending regular meetings with the employer in order to keep them fully updated about political issues.
• Keeping up to date with political sources released by government agencies, including press releases and reports
• Finding out about new sources which may be relevant to the employer, including press releases from particular interest groups and other organisations
• Researching past sources of information to see if they may still be relevant or applicable to current cases
• Performing detailed research on a wide range of subjects
• Keeping up to date with the media every day
• Working on case studies and individual projects
• Researching issues personally affecting members of an MP’s constituency
• Answering queries and questions from members of the constituency and the general public
• Following up on these queries to make sure issues have been fully resolved
• Liaising with individuals from other companies or political offices in order to discuss research issues
• Researching public opinion through techniques including questionnaires, surveys, and interviews
• Writing detailed reports which focus upon the findings of research
• Answering telephone calls and dealing with general media enquiries
• Dealing with general correspondence via e-mail
• An interest in politics
• The ability to multi-task
• The ability to prioritise one task ahead of another and delegate work to other employees if appropriate
• Good organisational skills
• Good time management skills
• Confidence with dealing with members of the public
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good communication skills
• The ability to work both as part of a team and on an individual basis
• Good research skills
• Ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
• An analytical mind
• The ability to remain flexible
• Problem-solving skills
• The ability to remain calm whilst under pressure
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category