Services Related Queries Only
Political Analyst Internship
Senior Analyst Internship
Political Analyst Requirements
Political Analyst Job Description
• Gather various data and information from primary and secondary sources
• Identify, analyse, measure and interpret findings
• Create political theories based on your detailed research
• Use statistical analysis to interpret research findings
• Develop political theories based on research and historical documents
• Forecast political, economic and social trends
• Present research results by writing reports, giving presentations and publishing articles
• Monitor current events, policy decisions and legislation changes
• Stay up-to-date with international trends and developments
• Raise public awareness of important political and social issues
• Researching political systems, foreign relations, government laws and regulations, and political ideologies and evaluating the effects of these on political, social, and economic spheres.
• Collecting data from various sources, such as historical documents, public opinion surveys, and election results to develop and test political theories.
• Raising public awareness of political issues.
• Establishing contacts and sources for future research opportunities.
Political Analyst Required Skills
• Proven work experience as a political analyst is Preferred
• BSc in political studies, journalism or similar relevant field is Preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in political science, public administration, or a related field.
• Portfolio of published articles or newscasts
• Experience with statistical analysis software and qualitative research tools
• Proficiency in English
• Outstanding writing skills and ability to report on research findings clearly
• Current knowledge of news
• Integrity and morality
• Knowledge of statistical analysis
• Analytical mind
• Critical thinking skills
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding writing skills
• Ability to multi task
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category