Services Related Queries Only
System Analyst Responsibilities
System administrators (or sysadmin or systems administrator) duties are maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems and servers. They install hardware and software, and participate in research and development to continuously improve and keep up with the IT business needs of their organization. System administrators also actively resolve problems and issues with computer and server systems to limit work disruptions within the company.
A System Administrator is responsible for networking, design, installation and maintenance services, Creating and managing Users accounts. Supporting users and network administrators face to face or on call or email. Maintain the companies’ network infrastructure. Networking and providing support for Server and Clients Windows issues. Implement the policies for the use of the computer system and network
System Administrator Jobs
Network Administrator Jobs
System Administrator Job Description
• Will be responsible for Software design, Specification, Requirements analysis, Development and Maintenance.
• Actual core implementation (programming which is often the most important portion of software development).
• Other required implementations (e.g. installation, configuration, customization, integration, data migration).
• Will participate in software product definition, including business case or gap analysis.Feasibility and cost–benefit analysis, including the choice of application architecture and framework, leading to the budget and schedule for the project.
• Testing, including defining/supporting acceptance testing and gathering feedback from pre-release testers.
• Participation in software release and post-release activities, including support for product launch evangelism (E.g. Developing demonstrations and/or samples) and competitive analysis for subsequent product build/release cycles.
• Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Document and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Prepare and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
• Obtain and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors. Recommending purchases. Testing and approving products.
• Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
• Develop software solutions by studying information needs. Conferring with users. Studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes. Investigating problem areas. Following the software development life cycle.
• Analyzing user requirements, Researching, designing and writing new software programs, Testing new programs and fault finding, Creating technical specifications and test plans.
• Developing existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification, Integrating existing software products and getting incompatible platforms to work together.
• Continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
• Work with team members to design innovative software programs that improve and simplify the online shopping experience for customers across various products and brands.
• Ensure all new software functions smoothly across various programs and platforms, including Microsoft and Apple products and mobile systems
• Perform intensive testing of all new and existing programs to ensure they are free of errors and function as intended
• Keep up to date on the newest technological innovations in the field and be ready to apply relevant innovations to our software systems
System Administrator Skills
• Trained or educated as Software Developer or similar role
• Required Skills/Qualifications are Analyzing Information, General Programming Skills, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements etc.
• Up-to-date with recent technological advances and developments, advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment and have a strong client focus.
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
• Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
• Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
• Excellent communication skill
• Highly self motivated, hard-working and ambitious in achieving goals and ready to do whatever it takes.
• Expertise in current computer hardware and software.
• Expertise and Ability to use one or more development language.
• Working knowledge of the main programming languages and operating systems used, for example: SQL, Java, C++, XML, Smalltalk and Visual Basic; Oracle, UML (Unified Modelling Language), Linux and Delphi; .NET frameworks (such as C# (C-sharp), ASP and VB).
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category