Services Related Queries Only
Video Designer Internship
Video Designing Internship
Video Develoment Requirements
Video Designer Job Description
• Prepare work by gathering information and materials.
• Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
• Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
• Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers in order to create simple, easy-to-use software.
• Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
• Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
• Interpreting storyboards to tell visual stories that support learning.
• Developing brand strategy and providing creative concepts and designs to the different campaigns from our global offices.
• Ensuring effective and efficient coordination between team and client creative inputs.
• Develop behavioural change communications strategies which meet the client’s objectives and program goals.
• Work closely with the team to visually explain complex data findings, including infographics.
• Assist with the writing and presentation of cohesive and persuasive rationales for campaign creative approaches, including page layout, presentation design, icon creation and photo editing..
Video Designer Required Skills
• The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
• Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
• Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
• Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers.
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Sketch.
• Expert level skills in Photoshop, InvisionApp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in the graphic design field.
• Undergraduate degree in Fine Arts or related field; may be substituted with commensurate work experience
• Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, video editing and web limitations; must have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to team members
• A demonstrated working knowledge of experience design, brand development, and creative process
• Strong knowledge of Adobe collections, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, in addition to an understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work on multiple projects and deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category