Creative Writer Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Creative or imaginative writer Jobs For Freshers with Job Description, Skills, Career, Careerpath, Salary. A Creative Writer is a person who specializes in providing creative content for exclusive clients, also known as Prolific Writer. He/She must have the ability to perfectly write script/content for explainer videos, promos, viral, motion graphics, user interface and more. He/She should be creative and innovative with their writing styles and must provide write-ups in order to market or increase engagement of any service, products or posts for us or our client. Apply Now for Creative Writer Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Creative Writer Responsibilities
A creative writer job will work alongside a team of writers and editors to produce advanced copy for a variety of industry types. This position requires creativity, self - motivation, and an intimate knowledge of publishing processes. Creative writing jobs are an opportunity to learn a craft and gain valuable professional knowledge, creating content that reflects your expertise and interest in the field. Creative writers might find themselves in positions where they have to write articles for multiple websites, create content for product launches, and write marketing copy for products and services. Creative writers need to know how to balance the need to write constantly and efficiently with the need to take time for themselves. Writing for a website or blog is a great way to gain website traffic and sometimes leads to paying gigs. It’s important to know which channels will accept your writing and which will reject it. It’s also important to note that you will be competing with lots of other people who are also writing articles.
A creative writer is one who creates primarily for the purpose of uplifting others through dialogue and example. This position requires both creativity and language skills. The candidate should have a strong knowledge of modern various topics such as blogging, social networking, e - commerce, and film/video production.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Creative Writer Job
Creative Writer Requirements
Creative Writer Job Description
• We're seeking a talented writer who can work under pressure and has a sharp eye for detail.
• The creative writer will be writing content for a variety of audiences, including long and short-form.
• You must be able to operate independently and as part of a group.
• Conducting research before and during the writing process.
• The creative writer must be able to strike a balance between quantity and quality in their work.
• Must be able to write for various channels such as search engines, websites, and social media.
• Attending feedback sessions and making revisions suggested by exclusive clients.
Creative Writer Skills
• Must have a skills set to work as a creative writer
• Any skills required in writing, communication, language, marketing, or similar.
• Must possess skills to write with creativity.
• Well versed with pop-culture and modern trends.
• Good knowledge of Social platforms, google suite, PowerPoint / Canva (and similar tools).
• Must possess exceptional research skills.
• Must have a skill set filled with creativity.
• Who acts as a team player
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
• Critical reading and thinking skills.
• Basic computer skills.
• A growth mindset.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.