Services Related Queries Only
News Editor Responsibilities
A News Editor prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems. Proofread and Copy Editing blog posts before publication. Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles. Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic. Promote content on social media. Update website content as needed. Oversees social media, graphics, and a web production.
Editor Job Description
• Coordinate online or print publishing cycle and manage content areas
• Set publication standards and establish goals and expectations
• Suggest stories and generate headline ideas in alignment with targeted audience’s preferences
• Oversee layout (artwork, design, photography) and check content for accuracy and errors
• Proofread, edit and improve stories or pieces
• Recruit and manage writers and reporters
• Cooperate and liaise with designers, photographers, advertising reps, writers, artists etc
• Comply with media law and ethical guidelines
• Meet deadlines and budget requirements
• Proven working experience as an editor
• BS degree in Journalism or in related field
• Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills and an excellent portfolio
• Hands on experience with MS Office and InDesign, Photoshop or other publishing tools
• Proven familiarity with SEO and social media best practices
• Excellent written skills in English
• An eye for detail along with critical thinking
• Prioritizing and multitasking
• Can work in challenging environment and meet deadlines
• Self- Motivated and can think out of boxes
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category