Research Analyst Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Research Analyst Job description, research analyst salary to research, analyze, interpret, and present data related to markets, operations, finance/accounting, economics, customers, and other information related to the field they work in. A Data Research Analyst is a person who specializes in providing quantitative, analytical, logical, and good at managing numbers and data, also known as data storyteller or big data researcher. He/She must have the ability to work in different industries, with a focus on the finance industry. Apply Now for Data Research Analyst and in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Data Research Analyst Responsibilities
A Data Research Analyst is a person who specializes in providing quantitative, analytical, logical, and good at managing numbers and data. He/She must have the ability to work in different industries, with a focus on the finance industry. Supervise, plan, and coordinate, and conduct research and program evaluation activities for the company. Work together with the evaluators on data collection and quantitative and qualitative analysis duties. Coordinate, develop, and initiate, and respond to information and data requests received from within the organization to allow for evidence-based and data-informed policy. Come up with policy and action suggestions based on research and analytics.
Carry out business analysis, data modelling, and logical and physical database design, and database optimization for the company. Utilize standard reporting technologies to create, manage, and maintain reports. Responsible for preserving and managing a centralized data dictionary for the company. Responsible for creating appropriate documentation to support effective requirements definition, including charts, graphs, and logic model diagrams as needed. Responsible for assessing research requirements and utilizing improved tactics for appropriate statistical programming and analysis. Employers often seek individuals with experience in data analysis that demonstrates their ability to present data using visualization and analysis tools and carry out quantitative analysis. Familiarity with data modelling, including regression models. Ability to manage large data sets.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Machine learning scientist
Machine learning scientist salary
Data Research Analyst Job Description
• Conduct research and programme evaluation activities for the company, as well as supervise, plan, and coordinate them
• Work with the evaluators to collect data and do quantitative and qualitative analysis
• Coordinate, generate, and originate information and data requests from inside the organisation so that evidence-based and data-informed policy can be developed
• Based on research and analytics, provide policy and action recommendations
• For the corporation, perform business analysis, data modelling, logical and physical database architecture, and database optimization
• Create, administer, and maintain reports using common reporting technologies
• Responsible for maintaining and managing the company's consolidated data dictionary
• Responsible for providing necessary documentation, such as charts, graphs, and logic model diagrams, to enable effective requirements definition
• Responsibilities include analysing research needs and implementing new strategies for statistical programming and analysis
Research Analyst Qualifications
• Employers frequently want candidates with data analysis experience, which displays their ability to present data utilising visualisation and analytical tools, as well as perform quantitative analysis
• Data modelling, especially regression models, is something you should be familiar with
• Ability to manage enormous amounts of data
• Excellent interpersonal skills: Data research analysts must collaborate with other experts like as research teams, data scientists, engineers, and others. To fulfil their work obligations successfully, individuals must be able to build and manage connections with others
• Must be able to prioritise several tasks and project deliverables, therefore they must be organised and prepared ahead
• Must be able to handle intricate technical details and explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
• Skills in quantitative analysis: It is critical that they have experience working with huge data sets and resolving problems using statistical, quantitative, and diagnostic methodologies
• Require a bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, mathematics, physics, or a related discipline
• Any relevant prior experience is required
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.