Data expert Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out data scientist job description, data scientist salary to our product, sales, leadership and marketing teams with insights gained from analyzing company data. A Data Expert is a person who works with stakeholders to enhance business outcomes by delivering solutions and identifying solutions hidden in massive data sets. He or she must be able to perfect in data mining and data analysis procedures, as well as use a number of data tools, design and execute models, use/create algorithms, and create/run simulations. Apply Now for a Data Scientist job in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Data Scientist job Responsibilities
Combining computer science, modeling, statistics, analytics, and math skills—along with sound business sense—data scientists uncover the answers to major questions that help organizations make objective decisions. The ability to transform a sea of data into actionable insights can have a profound impact—for predicting the best new diabetes treatment to identifying and thwarting national security threats. That’s why businesses and government agencies are rushing to hire data science professionals who can help do just that. The first step toward establishing an active data analytics platform is to collect structured and unstructured data from different sources. Unstructured data consists of things like what customers are saying about the organization on social media, while structured data is a measurable metric, such as customer lifetime value.
A data scientist cleans and validates the data to ensure its accuracy and completeness. While AI-powered data analytics tools can automate part of this process, cleaning data still makes up the bulk of a data scientist’s job duties. Once the data is clean, the data scientist analyzes the data to identify patterns and trends using advanced statistics skills. Work throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions. Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply data sets. Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Data Scientist Job
Data scientist jobs for freshers
Data Scientist Job Requirements
• Identify opportunities for leveraging company data to generate business solutions across the enterprise
• To promote optimization and improvement of product development, marketing approaches, and business strategies, data from company databases is mined and analysed
• Examine the efficacy and precision of new data sources and data collection procedures
• To apply to data sets, create bespoke data models and algorithms
• Increase and optimise customer experiences, revenue creation, ad targeting, and other company results via predictive modelling
• Develop an A/B testing framework for the organisation and evaluate model quality
• To implement models and track outcomes, collaborate with various functional teams
• Develop monitoring and analysis methods and tools for model performance and data accuracy
Data Scientist Qualification
• Excellent problem-solving abilities, with a focus on product creation
• Experience manipulating data and extracting insights from huge data sets using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.)
• Possess the ability to design data architectures
• Knowledge of a variety of machine learning approaches (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, and so on) as well as their benefits and limitations in practise
• Advanced statistical techniques and ideas (regression, characteristics of distributions, statistical tests and suitable application, etc.) as well as application experience are required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required for team coordination
• It is essential to have a bachelor's degree in computer science, social sciences, physical sciences, or statistics
• Any relevant certificate is required
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.