Greek Translator Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Greek Translator Jobs for Freshers to translate Greek to English and vice versa. A Greek Translator is an expert in speaking and writing Greek. He or she must be able to translate flawlessly from English to Greek and from Greek to English. Apply Now at CryptoMize for Greek Language Jobs in Delhi, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Greek Translator job Responsibilities
We are looking for a Greek Translator to interpret written and audio pieces in Greek language, making sure to maintain their original meaning, format and tone. Translator responsibilities include reading and thoroughly understanding the context of given material, using specialized dictionaries and translation tools and proofreading finished pieces of work.
To be successful in this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and be fluent in at least two languages in addition to your native language. Ultimately, you will provide ready-to-use translated content that meets our internal needs and helps us reach a broader audience. Read given material and research industry-specific terminology, convert text and audio recordings from one language to one or more others. Ensure translated content conveys original meaning and tone, prepare subtitles for videos and online presentations, proofread translated texts for grammar, spelling and punctuation accuracy. Taking follow ups with internal team members and clients to ensure translation meets their needs, edit content with an eye toward maintaining its original format (e.g. font and structure), network with field experts to stay current on new translation tools and practice, proven work experience as a Translator, Interpreter or similar role. Fluency in at least two languages in addition to your native language, excellent proofreading skills with the ability to identify grammar, spelling and punctuation errors and good knowledge of content editing tools.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Greek Translator Career Path
Greek Translator Salary
Greek Translator Job Description
• To be able to develop Greek content that is extraordinary
• Reads or listens to content in one language, determines understanding of the meaning and context, and transforms it into a second language, ensuring that the original meaning is preserved
• Coordination of all parts of content development, including brainstorming methods, locating pertinent information, and writing copy that appropriately portrays clients' views/positions
• To be able to efficiently write for a variety of channels, including feature articles, social media, websites, banners, collaterals, and so on
Greek Language Qualifications
• Translator must have excellent oral communication skills
• Excellent grammar skills required
• Be able to write content clearly and correctly
• Must have excellent customer service skills
• Must have good time keeping skills
• Must have good organisational skills
• Must be able to work under pressure and influence
• Able to work independently with supervision
• Relevant degree is required
• Any relevant certificate is a plus
• Proven experience in relevant field is required
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.