Irish Translator Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Irish Translator Jobs for Freshers to translate Irish to English and vice versa. A person who specialises in speaking and writing in the Irish language is known as an Irish Translator. He or she must be able to translate flawlessly from English to Irish and from Irish to English. Apply now for Irish Language jobs in Delhi with CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Irish Translator Responsibilities
We are looking for an Irish translator who is fluent in Irish and at least one other language, and can work in virtually any industry as a language translator. Proficiency tests or completion of a degree may be required, particularly if the translator works in a specialized field. Job growth for all interpreters and translators is expected to be much faster than average in the coming. Most Irish translators receive assignments electronically, which allows them to work from home or anywhere else with computer and Internet access.
Ultimately, you will provide ready-to-use translated content that meets our internal needs and helps us reach a broader audience. Read given material and research industry-specific terminology, convert text and audio recordings from one language to one or more others. Ensure translated content conveys original meaning and tone. Prepare subtitles for videos and online presentations. Cross-reference specialized dictionaries and translation tools to check quality of translation. Proofread translated texts for grammar, spelling and punctuation accuracy. Network with field experts to stay current on new translation tools and practices. Proven work experience as a Translator, Interpreter or similar role. Fluency in at least two languages in addition to your native language. Excellent proofreading skills with the ability to identify grammar, spelling and punctuation errors. Good knowledge of content editing tools. Familiarity with translation software and time-management skills in translation, Interpreting or similar fields additional certification is a plus.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Irish Translator Career Path
Irish Translator Salary
Irish Translator Job Description
• Translating emails or web pages, doing research, or translating advertising messages into another language
• Conduct research and write content based upon what you have discovered
• Translate in both written form and audio format
• Communicate on a regular basis with management
• Handles client communication with clients in their own language
• Provide information for the translator to understand what they want
• To be aware of Irish traditions and cultural aspects of Irish culture
• To assist with the process of creating audios and text
• Read both English and the Irish language to an equal extent, thus ensuring consistency in both the sense of tone and meaning between the two translations
• To use SEO strategies for content posted on digital platforms
Irish Language Qualifications
• Must be able to work on their own initiative, set deadlines, hold their own schedule, and be responsible for their own work materials
•This person should possess strong written and verbal skills as well as a great deal of patience and dedication
• To have a command of the key terms related to their fields
• Highly motivated candidates who have proven they can handle two or more languages
• Ability to communicate with Clients and departments
• Ability to write in more than one language
• Be adaptable to our office environment
• Must be able to prioritize and work in a fast paced environment
• great audio recognition skills, allowing them to locate spoken words in an audio recording
• Relevant degree is required
• Any relevant certificate is a plus
• Proven experience in relevant field is required
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.