Korean Translator jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Korean Translator Jobs for Freshers to translate from Korean to English and from English to Korean. A Korean Translator is someone who is fluent in the Korean language and can speak and write it fluently. He or she must be able to flawlessly translate Korean text, documents, and verbal interactions into English. Apply Now for Korean language Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Korean Translator Job Responsibilities
We are looking for a Korean Translator who Reads through or listens to material in one language, ascertains understanding of the meaning and context of that material, and converts it into a second language, making sure to preserve the original meaning. Translates online, video, and television media by providing subtitles and consults with subject matter experts and other colleagues in order to understand specialised concepts and translate them appropriately.
Refers to online translation tools for additional assistance with translation and provides clients with quotes based on project length and level of complexity. Take follow up with clients to ensure satisfaction and understanding. Uses highly specialised translation software to encourage efficiency and consistency Adheres to industry quality standards established by the Association of Translation Companies to ensure that all completed work follows legal and ethical obligations. Translates a variety of documents including literary, legal, research, technical, scientific, educational, and commercial materials. May specialise in a particular industry in which he or she has relevant experience or knowledge, such as medicine, the arts, business, or finance. Works on a freelance basis or pursues employment with an educational, commercial, or government organisation. To translate some of our existing website content, such as news articles and guides, into Korean.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Korean Translator Career path
Korean Translator Salary
Korean Translator Job Description
• To conduct appropriate translation tasks
• Will be able to focus on creating content for websites and social media channels
• Other components of the job will be required, such as communications, administrative chores, and so on
• To translate some of our existing website content, such as news articles and guides, into Korean
• Original content developed by our company is being translated into Korean
• Expertise with grammar and writing annoyances is required
• For authenticity, be able to speak Korean language and culture
• To be able to meet the needs of a client who needs a quick translation of a blog post or a photo caption for their social media profile
• To write posts for social media and other digital platforms
Korean Language Qualifications
• Excellent and motivated person who will help other team members with it
• Must possess excellent understanding of the English language and how to use it to your advantage
• Must provide accurate and detailed work
• Must be able to communicate with clients
• Able to organize records and manage any plans
• To be able to provide an extra eye for other team members
• Ability to prioritise important tasks first
• Must adhere to deadlines and is able to adapt to the environment
• Relevant degree is required
• Any relevant certificate is a plus
• Proven experience in relevant field is required
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.